You're a small business owner, and you need help. I understand that:
- You don’t have much time (you're busy running a business)
- You have little-to-no marketing budget
- You are extremely passionate about your work
- A one-size-fits-all marketing solution doesn't work
Being a business owner is tough. Every day you have to work in your business and you have to work on it. For most business owners, working on it isn't nearly as fun. In fact, a lot of people dread it. That's why smart business owners bring in professionals .
Your business needs marketing to survive.
Digital marketing solutions deliver results with ROI. Unlike traditional marketing, the digital sphere offers insights into exactly what is and isn't working to increase your bottom line. By fine tuning your digital marketing efforts, you will see results across the board.
I specialize in three areas of digital marketing: social media, copywriting and analytics.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Social media marketing isn't just posting a status update every day and hoping people will engage with your brand. It's all in the strategy. This is where I come in. I help with all aspects of social media.
- Writing can be hard, especially when you're starting from scratch and you encounter writer's block every other sentence. I totally get that. I'm here to help! Let me bring out the personality of your brand!
- You need to track your analytics on the back-end to see your page views, sessions, bounce rate and conversions. Does that sound complicated? It can be if you don't know where to look or how to translate that information into results. If you really want to measure your website's effectiveness beyond the basics, you're in the right place.
It's time to hire a professional to manage your digital marketing efforts.
I'm Renee, the owner of Bread & Butter Consulting! I'm a digital marketer with a love for all things digital technology. I help brands build a better online presence by offering digital marketing solutions without breaking the bank.
I'm also a native Georgian (a dying breed, if I might add) with a love for sweet tea, baseball and boiled peanuts. I was raised to respect others and always offer a helping hand.
I currently live in the outskirts of Atlanta with my husband and our two sweet fur babies, Zoey and Poncho. When I'm not scheduling content or writing copy for websites, you can find me with my nose in a book or in my backyard playing with my dogs. My husband and I also co-captain a kickball team called The Foot Clan in our spare time.
Most of the time, however, is spent in my home office working on social media strategies, content curation and writing copy for websites. I love working with business owners and helping them achieve their business goals through social media marketing, compelling copy and analytics.
Here's how you'll know if we're a good fit:
- You appreciate memes and Harry Potter references
- You know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek
- Reaching your business goals isn't just a wish
- You don't mind seeing my dogs during Skype calls
- You understand you need social media, but aren't sure where to go from there
- You want copy on your website that compels your audience to take action
- You want to understand your website traffic and conversion rates
- You love tacos, pizza and/or Chinese food
Meet Zoey, the Chief Morale Officer. She's in charge of keeping me on track with all tasks and projects. When she senses I'm getting distracted, she drags me outside to get some fresh air and clear my mind. We believe she's a black lab + border collie mix, because her one true calling in life is fetching tennis balls. When she's not running around the yard she loves to chew rawhide treats and hide toys.
This is Scott, my Chief IT Officer. In addition to being a Networking Specialist in real life, he's also in charge of keeping the Bread & Butter office up and running. He's hardwired the entire office to prevent WiFi outages and recently upgraded the cloud storage system. He enjoys watching Georgia Tech football and playing on his Xbox One in his spare time.
Meet Poncho! He's the Chief Foot Warmer on duty. He loves to sleep under my desk and at my feet all day. When he starts snoring, that's his way of letting me know not to move. He also loves to jump onto Skype calls with me and meet all my clients. When he's not napping, he loves belly rubs and snuggling on the couch. He may also be the reason for so many candles in the office.